Water animals are those animals who spend most of or their entire life span in water like fishes, whales, sharks, turtles, etc. they are also known as aquatic animals. Here is a list of some amazing facts about water/aquatic animals.
Interesting facts about water animals
- The Sea horse is a water animal which is very much different from others as the sea horse is the only animal whose males get pregnant and give birth to the babies.
- Octopuses have three hearts.
- Blue whales are the largest water animal, the fact we all know but did you know their tongue alone can weigh as much as an elephant, that’s quite strange.
- killer whales (Orcas) are not actually from the whale family they belong to the marine dolphins family Delphinidae and are not even dangerous! at least not for humans. (source: randomfactz.ig)
- One species of jellyfish never dies, they are immortal if not preyed upon.
- One pufferfish contains enough poison to kill 30 people.
- Starfish are not actually fish. They do not have gills, scales, and fins like all other fish have. they don,t even have any blood.
- Sharks Can detect electricity with the help of their noses
You may also like: Amazing facts about land animals
The Qutub Minar is a 73-meter-tall tower located in Delhi, India. It is considered one of …